In order to inform the public about its wide range of research activities in the area of renewable energy and energy efficiency, the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy annually publishes the Federal report on energy research and a . The Federal report on energy research provides information about which projects receive funding under the energy research programme and how much each Ministry spends on them. In addition to this, the report entitled ‘Innovation through Research’ provides detailed information about the technological developments from across the entire range of practice-oriented energy research projects that have received funding from the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy.
All final reports on our research activities which are focused on technology are stored at the in Hannover. You can download the digital version of the final report from this website. The printed version of the report can be obtained through inter-library loan services, which are subject to a fee.
- provides information on the latest findings from research and demonstration projects.
- provides information on the current status of thematic priorities in energy research.
- explains fundamental energy issues clearly and precisely.
- reports about the latest progress and findings of ongoing projects.
The BINE information service also manages the energy research portals of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy:
- - Energy storage research initiative
- - Research for electricity grids for the future
- (only in German) - Research for energy efficiency in industry und commerce, trade and services
- (only in German) - Research for energy-optimised building
- (only in German) and (only in German) - Research for the energy-efficient city and energy-efficient heating and cooling networks
- (only in German) - Research for new generations of power stations